- Fan Favorite portion of the challenge will take place entirely on the #StartupColumbia Album on CORE's Facebook Page
- Each team will have a ‘fan favorite image’ which will be the team logo (chosen by the team) corresponding with a 100 word description chosen by them
- The team that receives the most ‘Facebook likes’ on their image (excluding the five chosen by our judges) will be awarded #StartupColumbia fan favorite, and included in the final round of the challenge
- A quick overview of how you can vote for your favorite team can be found below:
- Fan Favorite Facebook Album will be uploaded to the #StartupColumbia Page in the days leading up to final round decision, and kept private.
- Fan Favorite portion will take place the same day as the judges’ decisions regarding the 5 teams choose for the final round, March 30th
- At 12 PM on March 30th the album will be made open and images able to be liked and shared.
- Votes will be considered from 12:00 PM March 30th to 11:59PM on April 2nd
- The only votes that will be considered are likes specifically on the official #StartupColumbia facebook page, although teams are encouraged to share their image across their social media outlets.
- March 20 - Contestants announced and notified of Fan Favorite portion of challenge
- March 25 - Soft date that teams will be asked to submit their logo and descriptions by
- March 27 - Private Album uploaded to Facebook with 12 logos, 1 per team
- March 30 - 12 PM sharp the album is opened and able to be ‘liked'. Teams are encouraged to share
- April 2nd - A screen shot will be taken promptly at 11:59 PM on April 2nd and the 'likes' will be counted